2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
Considering the 2020 Jeep Compass? If you are, then you’re probably looking to learn more about this compact SUV. From its performance and off-road capabilities to its colors to its many trim levels, there’s so much to explore about the all-new Jeep Compass! Want to learn even more? Read the Jeep Compass reviews below to find out everything reviewers are saying about this impressive new Jeep SUV! You can also check out our lift kit options if interested in lifting your next Jeep.
2020 Jeep Compass Quick Stats
The new Compass SUV is one of the most impressive compact SUVs available anywhere near Wheeling thanks to its strong engine choices, its off-road capabilities, and its overall versatility. For your convenience, we’ve compiled the following stats and reviews for the new Compass. Be sure to read all reviews and ratings below!
2020 Jeep Compass Quick Stats:
- Base pricing starts at $22,280 MSRP
- The Compass gets up to an EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- The standard 2.4L I-4 Engine provides 180 hp
- The Compass offers up to a 1,000-pound towing capacity
- A 6-speed manual transmission comes standard
What Reviewers are Saying About the 2020 Jeep Compass
- Edmunds.com says that The new Compass is competitively-priced and off-road ready.
- U.S. News & World Report says the 2020 Compass is comfortable, capable, and equipped with amazing infotainment.
- Cars.com appreciated the Compass’ performance and cargo space while also prioritizing its ergonomics and interior comfort.
Notable Jeep Compass Review Quotes
- Kbb.com – “If you’re looking for a compact-crossover SUV you can take into the thickest off-road conditions, the 2020 Jeep Compass Trailhawk should be at the top of your list. Its Selec-Terrain mode system adapts to various off-road conditions like mud, snow, and rock, while a 20:1 crawl ratio helps the Compass tackle boulders and uneven pathways with ease.”
- The Car Connection – “Jeep’s lineup is split along a styling line – rugged, off-road-oriented models like the Wrangler and Renegade (and now Gladiator) use boxy lines and round headlights, while sleeker SUVs like the Compass, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee wear slacks and a blazer, figuratively. The Compass falls in the latter group for its wider headlights, sleek lines with rounded corners, and relatively staid interior. We think it works well for the little Jeep, and certainly a lot better than the old Compass.”
- Autotrader – “ Inside, the Compass is handsome and well-equipped, especially in terms of its abundant, user-friendly technology.”
Learn More About the Jeep Compass with Elm Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Now you know more about the 2020 Jeep Compass. If you like what you’ve read, feel free to contact us here at Elm Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn even more, or to learn more about the 2021 Compass reviews. When you’re ready to find and finance your next Compass, check out our new Jeep specials and financing solutions to get behind the wheel of a new Jeep near Steubenville, OH sometime soon!
More from Elm Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
New Cherokee InventoryContact Us Shopping in St. Clairsville, OH for an SUV that’s just as capable on the highway as it is on the trail? You know that Jeep SUVs are the gold standard for off-road performance—but models like the 2021 Cherokee offer impressive perks on the road, too. From advanced tech and safety to…
From infotainment to seat upholstery to functional cargo features, you can be sure that your new Jeep Cherokee will deliver far more than the best off-roading in the business. Driver-centered and built for comfort, the 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior comes equipped with the latest tech advancements to keep you safe and connected on the…
If you’re looking for a competent compact SUV to keep up with your busy life in St. Clairsville, OH or Martins Ferry, OH, look no further than the new Jeep Compass. Why should you drive a Compass? While there are plenty of amazing new Jeep models available here at Elm Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, the Compass is among the most well-balanced. It’s…