2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
Considering the 2020 Jeep Compass? If you are, then you’re probably looking to learn more about this compact SUV. From its performance and off-road capabilities to its colors to its many trim levels, there’s so much to explore about the all-new Jeep Compass! Want to learn even more? Read the Jeep Compass reviews below to find out everything reviewers are saying about this impressive new Jeep SUV! You can also check out our lift kit options if interested in lifting your next Jeep.
2020 Jeep Compass Quick Stats
The new Compass SUV is one of the most impressive compact SUVs available anywhere near Wheeling thanks to its strong engine choices, its off-road capabilities, and its overall versatility. For your convenience, we’ve compiled the following stats and reviews for the new Compass. Be sure to read all reviews and ratings below!
2020 Jeep Compass Quick Stats:
- Base pricing starts at $22,280 MSRP
- The Compass gets up to an EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- The standard 2.4L I-4 Engine provides 180 hp
- The Compass offers up to a 1,000-pound towing capacity
- A 6-speed manual transmission comes standard
What Reviewers are Saying About the 2020 Jeep Compass
- Edmunds.com says that The new Compass is competitively-priced and off-road ready.
- U.S. News & World Report says the 2020 Compass is comfortable, capable, and equipped with amazing infotainment.
- Cars.com appreciated the Compass’ performance and cargo space while also prioritizing its ergonomics and interior comfort.
Notable Jeep Compass Review Quotes
- Kbb.com – “If you’re looking for a compact-crossover SUV you can take into the thickest off-road conditions, the 2020 Jeep Compass Trailhawk should be at the top of your list. Its Selec-Terrain mode system adapts to various off-road conditions like mud, snow, and rock, while a 20:1 crawl ratio helps the Compass tackle boulders and uneven pathways with ease.”
- The Car Connection – “Jeep’s lineup is split along a styling line – rugged, off-road-oriented models like the Wrangler and Renegade (and now Gladiator) use boxy lines and round headlights, while sleeker SUVs like the Compass, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee wear slacks and a blazer, figuratively. The Compass falls in the latter group for its wider headlights, sleek lines with rounded corners, and relatively staid interior. We think it works well for the little Jeep, and certainly a lot better than the old Compass.”
- Autotrader – “ Inside, the Compass is handsome and well-equipped, especially in terms of its abundant, user-friendly technology.”
Learn More About the Jeep Compass with Elm Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Now you know more about the 2020 Jeep Compass. If you like what you’ve read, feel free to contact us here at Elm Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to learn even more, or to get help comparing the Compass vs. the competition. When you’re ready to find and finance your next Compass, check out our new Jeep specials and financing solutions to get behind the wheel of a new Jeep near Steubenville, OH sometime soon!
More from Elm Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Considering the 2020 Jeep Compass? If you are, then you’re probably looking to learn more about this compact SUV. From its performance and off-road capabilities to its colors to its many trim levels, there’s so much to explore about the all-new Jeep Compass! Want to learn even more? Read the Jeep Compass reviews below to…
Considering a new RAM 1500 to bring unmatched power, performance, and luxury to your Wheeling worksite or weekend projects? You’re in the right place. In the following guide, we’ve made it simple to explore the six formidable 2020 RAM 1500 trim levels so you can more easily discover the configuration that delivers best on your…